Our beautiful DT Liz has passed away. She fought so hard to get rid of a terrible disease! Rest in Peace Liz! If anyone would like to send a card to her family please email me for her address. We will always remember her bright eyes and her wonderful talent.
Here are some of her Creations that I want to share with everyone... We miss you Liz!
Right click and copy the above image and save to your computer. On your blog click Dashboard, Layout, Add a Gadget, Picture, and upload the image and add our URL http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/ in the link section on the configure image page, so that you can just click the image on your blog and go directly to our site.
PATTIE'S CREATIONS CHALLENGE POLICIES
1. You should use a Pattie's Creations image to participate in our challenges BUT other images are allowed. If you use one of my images, you will gain an extra entry and will have a better chance to WIN! YOU MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE SOMEWHERE ON YOUR CREATION TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE DRAWING... If your entry does not meet the challenge rules it will be deleted by the Administrator!!!
I will provide a FREEBIE each month and it will be found under the Freebies Tab at the Top of The Home Page. The FREEBIE will be available for two weeks since our challenges are now once a month and will be posted when the new challenge is posted.
2. You MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge to win. A Digital or stamped image is required for all challenges unless the challenge says something different.
3. All challenge entries posted on your blogs must have a link to Pattie's Creations Design Challenge and credit MUST be given to me for any of my images that you use on your projects.
4. Your creation must be new and not previously posted. The date on your post must be on or after the challenge started. A direct link to your creation is needed so that we can find your entry easily. PLEASE... turn off word verification. WE appreciate that.
5. You may enter twice per challenge and you may combine our challenges with other challenges as long as they meet our challenge requirements.
6. We will have two winners per challenge with each winner receiving 2 images ($3.00 maximum per image) from my Etsy Store (sets are excluded). There will be a random winner from entries who used a Pattie's Creations image, and the other random winner can use ANY digital or stamped image. I will allow 7 days to hear from you with your prize selections.
COMPLETE RULES CAN BE FOUND AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE UNDER CHALLENGE RULES
You may, however, sell individual cards, crafts, handcrafted items made with my images but you MUST note that I, Pattie Gomez, am the artist. This applies to Freebies as well.
No images may be printed on any product and sold on Cafepress, Zazzle, etc. If you would like to use any of my images on a particular item, a licensing agreement must be entered into. You can not sell your crafts online unless you have my permission or agreement.
No reselling, altering or copying of my images is allowed. THIS IS CALLED STEALING! My images can not be used to make rubber or clear stamps.