Friday, July 15, 2011

GLITTER or BLING - Challenge 26

Congrats to the winners of Challenge #25 'Your Country's Flag Colors', your names are on the sidebar!
Welcome to Challenge #26, where our theme is  GLITTER OR BLING!  JUST REMEMBER, if you use an image from Pattie's Creations, you will get an extra entry to win!  Stop over at her Etsy Store and browse around.  There are FREEBIES too.
The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, July 28th at 1PM CST (Central Standard Time).
Some inspiration from our DT.
Bev chose 'Butterfly 1'  as her image.
Cleota chose 'Fairy Pattieboop' as her image.
Jen used 'Vintage Wedding Dress Lace Top' as her image.
Linda went with 2 images  'Mushroom Birdhouse' and 'Allie Sitting'.
Mel
Mel chose 'Mother and Child' as her image.
Melody
Melody chose 'Genie Pattieboop' as her image.
Rhonda
Rhonda chose 'Fairy Pattieboop' for her image.
Theresa selected 'Mushroom Birdhouse' as her image.
Sandi (that's me)
I used 'One Morning Glory' as my image.
Leave a link to your post below with Inlinkz.  Good luck, and remember to have fun!

Thank You!
CHALLENGE RULES ARE HERE!!
Any Digital or Stamped Image is REQUIRED for all challenges!

6 comments:

Pattie G said...

OH MY Gosh Ladies! You did it again. I just love all the DT's Inspirations. I am so happy to have you all on my team...

Hugs
Pattie ♥

susan said...

Oh my! I was chosen as one of ALLIE'S tOP 3 or should I say Top 6! Thank you! I will place the badge on my blog with pride! Thank you very much!

Beeceecreativity said...

really fabulous fun challenge.. great inspirational projects...and someone playing along already.. can't wait to see them all...

Carol Hurlock said...

Great cards from the DT. Thanks for picking my card for the top three. Love my badge!!!

Wendy said...

every card needs some "bling" thanks for the challenge!

dj1952 said...

The cards by the DT are awesome! Thanks for an great challenge. Hugs, dj1952