Thursday, April 7, 2011

Allie's Jumping for Joy!

Allie was so excited to see so many entries for this last challenge.  Her owner Pattie, is announcing the Winner in the Winner's Corner at the sidebar.
Now, Allie had such a difficult time picking only 3 entries for our Allie's Top 3 award, soooo she picked 6 lucky entries this time.
You still can grab the Allie's Top 3 Award badge from the sidebar and display it on your blog.  PLUS, all 6 of you will go into the monthly random draw to take place on April 30th (HINT: Allie will be looking for her badge displayed on your blog!).

We don't want to keep you in suspense any longer, so here are the Special Top 6:
24 - Bonnie O'Clair
38 - Nanda
42 - Margy
46 - Lena Katrine
48 - Bella
51 - Maggie

Congratulations and we hope to see you back at tomorrow's challenge!

8 comments:

Pattie G said...

Congrats to the Winner Gaynor...
Allie had such a hard time picking the Top 3 so she picked 6 for this weeks challenge. Please grab your badges and post them on your blog.

Hugs
Pattie

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the Winner and Top 3(oops, 6).

THERESA said...

Congrats to the winner and top 6, hoping to see ya back for the next one......:))

Lena Katrine said...

Thank you for making me a Top 6 :):)

Sassy Scrapper said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card at one of top 6, I am totally honored. I will place my badge proudly on my blog!
Hugs Bonnie

Nanda said...

Thank you all for choosing my card for the top 6! I am happy surprised.

Hugs,
Nanda

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Thank you for making me a Top 6.....i am so happy......

Hugs
Bella

Maggie's Crafts said...

Thank you! Will add the badge on 'I've won' page on my blog!:)

Maggie
xx