Friday, November 5, 2010

Challenge #3 - 'Christmas Card or Creation'

Welcome to Challenge #3, and this should be an easy one!  Our challenges are now switching to a weekly format starting with today's challengeJUST REMEMBER, if you use an image from Pattie's Creations, you will get an extra entry to win!  Stop over at her Etsy Store and browse around.  There are FREEBIES too, just click on the link in the sidebar and grab one.
The theme for this week's challenge is 'Make a Christmas card or creation'.  Our DT created some wonderful inspirations for this week's challenge, and they love to receive comments, so click on their names to view their blogs.
A winner will be chosen by Random.org.  The winner will receive a $10.00 credit towards the purchase at Pattie's Etsy Store and an 'I Won' badge.  A second winner for the 'Allie's Choice Award' will be chosen by the DT Leads and can proudly display our badge on their sidebar.  The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, November 11th at 1PM CST (Central Time).
Now let's see what this week's DT has for your inspirations.

Bev - This is such a super Tri-Shutter card!  I love Pattieboop's Skates.  Bev has a tutorial for this at her group in CDAC.  What a fabulous creation this is for Christmas!


Linda - Oh my!  This is too cute!  Here's Linda's details: Pattieboops Snowman colored with copic and cut out. Hero Arts stamp; dots - embossed and inked. Cuttlebug script embossed on plastic. Tim Holtz; Scrollwork, ink.


Mel - Oh so pretty!  Mel said "I used Pattie and Allie waiting for Santa. Made the windows with acetate and the top part of the window is a shaker box."  The 2nd photo shows the many layers.  Well done!



Theresa - Iceskater Pattieboop looks so pretty with the vibrant blue, pink, and green colors!  The blue color gives it such a wintery look, I think I need my mittens!


Tina - oh how pretty Stocking Pattieboop and Allie look in pink!  I am just loving all the pretty shades on this creation.


Sandi (that's me) - I made a Christmas Tree Ornament using Stocking Pattieboop & Allie.  I came up with the design and made the front and back circles different from each other.  The PB image was mirrored  and printed twice to have the same image on both sides!


BONUS images!  Pattie, Jen, and I will each give a bonus image WHEN we reach 120 entries (other than our DT members).  ALL entrants of 120 or more will get these 3 images!  Spread the word and help get more participants.


So let's see what you'll make for us!  Leave a link to your post below.  Good luck, and remember to have fun!

Thank You!


27 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

I'm really proud of the DT members, both Team 1 and 2. I'm amazed at all the talent displayed here.
Thank you all!

☺ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

LindaS said...

I can't wait to see what everyone else come up with. Who doesn't need a Christmas card. Hint. Hint

Natacha said...

Great Cards Ladies!! Very well done

Pattie G said...

WOW ladies! You all did a fantastic job with our new challenge. Thanks and Hugs

Pattie ♥

Cleota said...

Ladies, you did a wonderful job rocking this challenge!

Rhonda Miller said...

Great creations. Mine's almost finished.

Tine said...

OOO... A new Challenge! Will have to remember to look you ladies up again now. Glad to be joining you ladies this week.
Tine :)

Gram's Treasures said...

Thanks Sandi, for letting me know of this challenge. Great DT creations, well done!
Joyce xx

Christine said...

Fab crimbo creations DT thanks for a great chall.

smiles Christine xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow fab christmas creations, thanks sandi for letting me enter your fabby challenge xxx

Lynn said...

Thanks for the heads up on your great challenge blog..Love all the creations :)
huggs
Lynn x

Dazie said...

Thanks for popping by my blog and pointing me here sandi!

Love all the dt creations now off to have a look at the store!
Dazie
x

Suzanne said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for letting me know about this one Sandi x

Scrappy said...

Great challenge! :) Thanks for the heads up about the challenge Sandi! :)

Tiiti said...

So cute cards from the DTs! Thanks a lot Sandi for guiding me here and to the world of Pattieboops, too. :)

patriziawithaz said...

Thanks Sandi for visiting "my Blog" and inviting me to take part in your challenge this week - it is much appreciated x I love to see other people's creations so will definitely be back again x

Unknown said...

Well it's so very nice to find out where everyone is hanging out. I guess this is the place to be and I'm so glad that I was able to take part in this challenge. Awesome job to all the DT and the cards are wonderful. I'm spreading the word. *Hugs*

jenny said...

Stunning Christmas cards from the DT x
Thanks for letting me know about the challenge Sandi :)

Jenny xx

Donna said...

Thank you Sandi for showing me your wonderful challenge blog...your DT creations are so inspirational...thanks for letting me play along this week :) Donna x

Scrappy said...

Hiya girls! Great Challenge and I'm loving the DT samples too! Not sure how many times I'm allowed to enter, but I've just entered a 3rd card. Hope it's okay? Thanks! Scrappy

jenny said...

Hi Girls!
Just entered my 2nd entry :)

Thanks for looking xx

Jenny x

Lorraine said...

Thanks sandi for telling me about this challenge, will definately take part again.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Beautiful DT samples, thanks for a fun challenge!

Benzi said...

Super cards from the DT this week. I love a Christmas card challenge and I now have one more made! YEA!!

Lana Clarke said...

Just found your challenge blog and so pleased I'm now a follower too!
Great inspiration.
Hugs
Lana x

Ellis said...

This was a really fun challenge, good start for my christmas cards too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

Yvonne said...

I'm new on this challenge blog and have no idea what Digis are or how to color them - If that's what you do to them. LOL Looking forward to learning more.

For the Treat basket I posted here is the link for the directions.
http://onecreativemomma.blogspot.com/2010/11/thanksgiving-gift-idea.html